Terms and Conditions for Newsletter Sponsorships
Last updated: 20th Oct 2023
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern the relationship between the sponsor ("Sponsor" or "you") and Kavir Kaycee, the owner and operator of The Discourse and No-Code Shots newsletters ("We", "us", "our", or "Newsletters"). By sponsoring our Newsletters, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Sponsorship Commitment:
- By committing to a sponsorship, you agree to provide the agreed upon funds, materials, and any other resources as outlined in the sponsorship agreement.
- No Refunds or Cancellations:
- All sponsorship sales are final. Once a sponsorship slot has been booked and paid for, there will be no refunds or cancellations.
- Sponsorship Content:
- The Sponsor is solely responsible for providing all materials for the sponsored content. We reserve the right to reject or request modifications to the sponsored content to ensure it aligns with our Newsletters’ standards and guidelines.
- Payment for sponsorships is due upfront, prior to the publication of the sponsored content in our Newsletters.
- We will publish the sponsored content in the agreed upon edition(s) of our Newsletters, as per the sponsorship agreement.
- We are not liable for any damages or losses incurred by the Sponsor as a result of the sponsorship.
- The Sponsor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Kavir Kaycee, our Newsletters, and our affiliates, against any claims, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of or in connection with the sponsored content.
- Governing Law:
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Changes to These Terms:
- We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the revised version on our website.
- Contact Us:
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us at:
- Email: kavir (dot) kaycee 1 (at) gmail (dot) com